Fallen Snow Candle
Our Fallen Snow Candle is made of long-lasting beeswax which burns clean, unlike other traditional candle waxes, and a small amount of coconut oil to help the candle burn more even. Our beeswax candles emit negative ions which help to clean the air.
Our natural beeswax Fallen Snow Candle has a wonderful aroma of honey and on their own they smell fabulous. We do offer additional scents and colors, each still with the wonderful benefits of natural beeswax. Each candle is handmade to ensure scent lasts throughout your candle.
Made with natural beeswax, a gentle crackling wooden wick, and reusable glass jar. Our 9 oz. candles burn approximately 65-75 hours.
Ingredients: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Fragrance.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has “memory,” so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
Do not touch or move your candle while hot.
Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that may catch fire.
Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them
every time, and do not burn more than 4 consecutive hours.
Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.
Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.