Our Beeswax Salve is full of goodness from the hive of the honeybee. It smells like fresh beeswax and honey. Use it to help with extremely dry skin and to keep your skin looking radiant. Beeswax Salve is luxuriously soft and moisturizing. A very little goes a long way. It is amazing what the honeybee can accomplish in its lifetime and bringing these benefits to you is always a pleasure.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Bee Propolis, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen.
- Olive Oil: For centuries, olive oil has been used topically to relieve everyday skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It hydrates the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is rich in fatty acids and is excellent for moisturizing the skin. In addition to vitamin E, avocado oil contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Beeswax: The anti-inflammatory properties of beeswax encourage the healing of wounds. It is also protective, helping form a barrier between the skin and the environment without clogging pores. Further, beeswax is high in vitamin A, which has been found to support cell reconstruction and health.
- Honey: A natural humectant that attracts and retains moisture, hence it helps to keep your skin hydrated.
- Bee Propolis: This powerful substance, made by honeybees, is a natural beauty ingredient used for brightening, acne fighting, and a youthful glow.
- Royal Jelly: What makes it great for skincare? Royal jelly is one of nature’s richest materials and packed with nutrients, including all three macronutrients (proteins, carbohydrates and fats), as well as essential amino acids, minerals and vitamins B1, B2 and B6.
- Bee Pollen: Because bee pollen is a great source of many vitamins and minerals, it can help keep your skin looking younger and glowing. It stimulates blood supply to all skin cells, helps detoxify the body, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and speeds up the healing process.
For more information on how the benefits of this salve might be helpful with your skin issues, just Google any of the ingredients.
Jars have a foam seal inside and a shrink wrap seal on the lid for extra protection.
NOT EDIBLE/DO NOT CONSUME – for external use only – keep out of eyes and mouth.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
For more information, please view our Allergy Information page.
Click on “Shop” to see all our great products. For more info on beeswax and it’s benefits visit “Beeswax“.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professionals or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician.
My husband uses this for his dry hands and elbows, and it works miracles!!! He stopped using it for a while when we were packing and moving and his skin got so dry, it was crazy. He’s back to using it every evening and no more dry and ashy hands or elbows!